Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sorry Readers

Not that I have any readers due to the current state of my blog. Yes I know I said wonderfull blog and maybe oneday it will be but at the moment, well...........O. k i've been busy. And don't forget lazy, make that very lazy. Let's face it my blog is crap but I'm going to make a new years resolution (in August) TO MAINTAIN MY BLOG. I will try to add an entery every week and who knows I might even add pictures.We'll see.

5 Comments:

At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Sure,as if. I know you won't. Seen my blog lately??? It's got heaps of hot pink and lime green!!!

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK that sucked even more than my non-exsistant one.

 
At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I will write another comment because I'm cool and it makes people think that people are reading your peopl'ey blog. I like saying people don't I.

Random fact #4

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid Mr D telling us stupid stuff lets shoot him WE FORGOT THE DARTS!!

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger hot pink and lime green rule! said...

Come on, you lazy bum! You said you would update weekly.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home