Tuesday, September 05, 2006

CRIKEY!


Unfortanately Steve Irwin, the crocidile hunter died yesterday. A world renowned man but essentialy australian. Although he was pretty full on and may not have been everyones cup of tea, so to speak he will be well missed. I must admit I didn't actually know alot about him but I am still saddened by this. It is such a shock that a man who worked with much more dangerous animals every day could be killed in such a freak incident. A stingray barb through the heart. The saddest thing is that he was only 44 and he had a young family who will now grow up with out him. He not only was dedicated to teaching people more about wildlife but in conservation. He regulary bought land for conservation parks. We can only hope that his work is continued on after his life.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not crap... it's interesting.

Here is your comment.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home