Happy Birthday to me!

Today happens to be my birthday(although my blog doesn't seem to register the fact that I am now 15 and my birth sign is virgo, NOT SCORPIO.)Anyway I actually had a pretty good day even though we had double maths, BURK! And it is the 5th year since September 11. Classes were pretty boring but I still had fun. At lunch it was nice and sunny so we lay outside trying to tan our legs, with little success but it was still nice. We also ate pistachios and 'sour skitles'( which may be the last ones we ever eat as they don't sell them in australia anymore,how sad). I missed band after school which I was very glad about. For tea we had tacos and mums special lemon tart. Anyway here is a picture of what I got for my birthday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home