Thursday, September 14, 2006

CAN YOU HELP???

Allright, I really hate the title of my blog and I know it is lame and crappy so I need help. PLEASE Send sugestions, because I have no ideas and I'm stuck. So this is my plan,

  • if anyone ever ever reads my blog you can make suggestions in the comment section
  • if some one comes up with a suggestion to my liking I will use it
  • in payment for your genius name I will write a post on any subject you like and mention you lots in my blog

So please if you have any ideas I could really use them.

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger purple_moon_dancer said...

now now girls, behave. and 'miss big girls dont cry' what would happen if the maths teacher with the walnut head ever read this fascinating blog. (you ork out wether im using sarcasm or not). now THAT would be funny. hehahehahehaheha

hmmmm....actually not so funny
and one of you please check out MY blog. i got a friendly comment from some random guy in spain (what is it with me and spanish guys- remember juan?)
bye for now, pip pip

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger purple_moon_dancer said...

how about.....

...from sour scittles to walnut headed maths teachers...

as a blog title?

 
At 5:00 PM , Blogger hot pink and lime green rule! said...

Try "Diary of A Perfectionist"??
"Living with Myself"
"My Boredom Buster"
"The worlds bestest ever Waste of Time"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home