Friday, December 29, 2006

Uh Oh

I'm sorry the video post may never work because i'm in blogger beta. I don't know.

Anyway in case it doesn't ever work i'll give you the gist of what it said.

sorry i dropped of the blogging planet but i'm back. (for now anyway)

so,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you had a good one. I sure did. I ate too much food, got preaeants and caught up with family later.

Boxing day we went to Bairnsdale for a crazy, fun time. We c
aught up with dad's family and there was constantly people coming and going. Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Dogs, German tourists. (seriosly)(ten) The most people in the house at one time was 24. We played lots of games, did lots of puzzles and got very little sleep.

Oh and has anyone ever seen Kenny? I don't know if i lite it or not. It was kind of funny and full of one liners. But was also packed full of toilet humour.

Now i'm not going to go into listing the presents i got. Mostly because i'm too lazy but also because that's exactly what kelsey, lucy and kaitlyn all did. But i will mention the fact that i got a digital camera.


Well,
That's all Folks!


1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bree

I think I might be a geek, although I have trouble with technology too! Glad you had a great Christmas. See you soon. Macka and friend! ruff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home