I HATE TECHNOLOGY
Sorry to any geeks i may have offended by the title but it is true. And yes i know i would not cope very well without technology but it is just so unreliable. here is a list of why i hate technology at the moment
- my sidebar is only in the right place when i use mozilla firefox
- my hit counter only appears in internet explorer
- our school computers are really slow and so many good sites are blocked
- blogger never does what i want it to (like how the first bit of text in my last post is huge)
- sometimes our internet cuts out for no reason
- our phone doesn't allways answer properly and cuts off the last bit off messages on the answering machine
- my mobile only holds about 20 text messages
well i thought it would be fun and it is but it just frustrates me sometimes.
now i've had a good winge i feel a little better.


7 Comments:
dont worry i hate technology too and i'm so dumb i didnt even now how to make a post on my blog
im complaining i'm rejected cause im not a friend butt!!!!
cool background butt but still not as good as mine. :P
thankyou for mentioning me in your blog, I liked that post, it was good. I got frustrated when you kept saying "I could tell you". hehe yeah Mr D is a butt too. And yes I am proud. And how is the toothbrush?
And hows Bob? And I STILL have Im not teling on my head.
hmmm thats all for now. goodbye xxx
damm you i'm still complaining cause i'm still not a friend. Meany
hi im complaining again i dont wont to be called Kaitlyn as i dont wont my name known just call me some Idiot please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
purple_etc. here. couldnt be bothered signing in. you know bree you probably offended them more by calling them geeks then saying you hate technology.
lol, get up 2 date and actually post something puhleeze.
I can't get new blogger so I'm ticked off
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home