Random Ramblings
La la la la La. ok that was odd but it's ok as i am in a weird mood.
It's kind of a mixture of being sleep deprived, having too much stuff 2 think about (examy test things) and other stuff, i don't know.
Anyway what to talk about. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Well i could talk about how "bob" wrote i'm not telling on kelsey's head so that everytime she asked someone what it said they replied "i'm not telling"
I could tell you that i have grass in my hair allthough you really don't care (doh i rhymed)
I could tell you that mr D is a butt and never organises anything. (not even Christies farewell party!!!!!!)
I could tell you that i am missing at least 6 adult teeth and will be stuck with baby teeth for the rest of my life.
I could tell you that starting every sentence with "i could tell you" is gay. (but not litrally)
I could tell you that smallville is really really lame and that family guy is very funny. With last nights episode featuring kate moss being so thin she slipped through a crack in the floorboards and got blown out a window.
I could tell you i didn't get home till 11 last night because i was helping at mum's shop's xmas party.
I could tell you that kelsey will be annoyed by the fact that i started every sentance with "i could tell you" and by the fact that this post is so long.
I could also tell you she will be very proud i mentioned her.
I could tell you filming our add for school was alot of fun.
- it featured people doing activites in masks with no eyeholes like skipping, skipping with a rope and dancing in confetti. (very very funny)
I could tell you that my toe hurts.
I could tell you that ultimate frisbie is alot of fun but a lame sport. (like table tennis)
I could tell you i have babysitting jobs for the holidays.
I could tell you that Kelsey drew tatoos on my legs featuring me, a christmas skull and cross bones, a church crossed with a pyramid, a hangman, bob and a toothbrush.
I could tell you that on wednesday bob asked me tones of very random questions including
- have you ever questioned your sexuality?
- do you like anyone?
- if Will jumped over the fence, did an air guitar solo and asked you out would you say yes?
- if pandy used achne cream, lost some weight, stopped using computors, dyed his hair black and wore platform shoes so he was taller would you go out with him if he asked you out?
- and more that i cannot remember
I could also tell you that if you are still reading this post and didn't give up halfway you are very bored and sick of me rattleing on.
But instead i will tell you that i'm going now.


2 Comments:
hey i like it,l and what did bob tell you that you are not meant to tell. and is christie stevens really leaving woh i am so behind it is not funny
bob also asked you more directQs too... you should know what i mean. why have you called him "bob" it's so lame.
from hpalgr, who couldn't be bothered signing in.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home