Thursday, October 19, 2006

Mooki

Hey guys, guess what? I got what i've always wanted, a pet monkey. Yes he is computer genirated but he's still very cute. He's also fun to play with and feed.(well untill i get sick of him) So anyway I guess that's about it. Oh apart from the fact that I'm going to melbourne for 3 weeks for melbourne experiance with school. So i might make some more posts, i might not. We'll See.

5 Comments:

At 10:37 PM , Blogger kristy said...

your monkey is cool

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger [flautist----* said...

everytime i look at your blog i have to watch that video!! damn you!!!!

and post something about me. You will get a lot more readers.

The End of this great comment.

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger purple_moon_dancer said...

hi. nice monkey. but the cats are better. i got one too (not a monkey). cats called lily, hampsters called queronne and spiders called victor. hey! now you've got randoms on your blog too. but mine are better (they're spanish) hehe :)

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger annonymouse said...

kelsey you know you want to watch the video. it's really not my fault. And i would visit your blog but the school computors have blocked it.

 
At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the monkey is really cool where did you get it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home