Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Makeover-O-Matic


Hey Readers, pah hah hah. More like hello to myself. Anyway I've found this cool new site. Actually the site is crap but it has a really cool game. It's basically a virtual makeover game and is suprisingly fun. You can either upload your own face or use one of the faces that are allready there. You can change hair style, colour and choose from a broad range of cosmetics and some accesories.

I decided that Oprah is in good need of a makeover(not that I actually like oprah) so I had a play around and came up with some interesting outcomes.






P.S. Just in case you didn't know those three dots next to the heading are a link to the site

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like goth oprah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home